CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Waiting for Tomorrow~~

Oh yeah... Tomorrow is the day that i already wait for quite a long time ago.. It's 'Merentas Desa'!! I like it.. Although i'm poor in running .. but i still really like that day..
there's just only 1 year once that we have merentas desa.. so i will try alllllllllllllllllllll my best and run for it!! YEAH!!

but... got 1 thing that me very 'kik sim'(sad..lol)..is..
TAN SUE SEAN MAYBE ABSENT TOMORROW!!!!!!!
u girl really make my temperature keep going up high and non-stop.. can u please come.. u must think is we just have only 2 more times to join this road run.. and there are no more chance for us... so.. pls come la..

want to speak with u in indian language..
na ave...(lol..thx Thunesh that teach me these words..)

0 评论: