CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wakakax~~

Kekex.. Just change my blog templates and the picture.. i chose the templates that like erm.. such like baby things.. Hehe.. the title of the templates is 'Baby girl on board'.. muakakax.. I choose this template because its colour is quite of my taste, light and pinky pinky~( can u see that's some pink colour there??) something like that la.. BUT, its background got many of baby's things.. Aiya! Never mind la..xD Besides, that is a dessert picture on my blog too~ Muakakax.. Actually, i want to put a kind of ballet pic, but i can't find the pic that is suitable for it.. So, i change my mind again, i would like to put some abstract pic or combines pic.. but i can't find suitable too!=.= Finally, i put the dessert pic.. It's look delicious, but i didn't eat this kind of dessert before~~(poor!) Anyway, i like my blog latest design very much!! SUPPORT MY BLOG!!wakakax~~

LOLs! Today our latihan rumah sukan quite interesting for me la.. Is lompat tinggi! i really scare i cant jump pass it although its high just 90cm.. but thanks god.. u help me pass it! Hehe.. Actually I don't know i already jump over it.. i realise that is after i jump over and half sit half sleep on the mattress~ Wakakax.. I don't know how i jump too!=.=

P/s:Today, we angry to each other again~ but u angry me very very muchy! sorry i can't teman u lo.. but i really don't want to do that ma~k la k la.. sorry la.. amoi~
(Broken language!My sms style..xD)

0 评论: